The tooth rotation, tooth
The tooth rotation, tooth (Latin tortus twisted) is called rotation of the tooth around its longitudinal axis. Most often susceptible to lateral incisors of the upper jaw. The most common causes of the anomaly are:
- the lack of sufficient space in the tooth row (macrodontia, narrowing jaw)-
- the pressure on the supernumerary tooth or incorrectly proizvodima teeth
- atypical bookmark follicle-
- persistence (sustainability) of primary teeth-
- trauma in the area of the front teeth.
- Published in Diseases of teeth and oral cavity